The M.A. curriculum establishes a solid academic foundation in biblical, theological, and historical studies. It is designed to provide maximum flexibility for students to shape their coursework to fit their needs.
- M.A. students typically spend two years in residence to complete the required curriculum for the M.A. degree. At a minimum, residential students pursuing the M.A. must take at least 34 credit hours at the appropriate RTS M.A.-degree-granting campus.
- The seminary must have on file official transcripts showing that the student holds a baccalaureate degree or its foreign equivalent.
- The conduct and attitude of the student must be satisfactory according to the norms of Scripture and the Westminster Standards.
- The student must pass the English Bible exam.
- The student must clear all financial obligations to the seminary.