The M.A.R. curriculum is designed for Christians who desire to bring biblical and theological reflection to bear on a wide spectrum of societal issues.
- M.A. students typically spend two years in residence to complete the required curriculum for the M.A. degree. At a minimum, residential students pursuing the M.A.R. must take at least 31 credit hours at the appropriate RTS M.A.-degree-granting campus. Global Education students must take at least 31 credit hours online for the M.A.R. A 2.0 (C) cumulative grade-point average (GPA) is required for all RTS courses taken.
- The seminary must have on file official transcripts showing that the student holds a baccalaureate degree or its foreign equivalent.
- The conduct and attitude of the student must be satisfactory according to the norms of Scripture and the Westminster Standards.
- The student must pass the English Bible exam.
- The student must clear all financial obligations to the seminary.