The MAR curriculum is designed for Christians who desire to bring biblical and theological reflection to bear on a wide spectrum of societal issues.
This degree is also available fully online through RTS Global Education.
- MA students typically spend two years in residence to complete the required curriculum for the MA degree. At a minimum, residential students pursuing the MAR must take at least 31 credit hours at the appropriate RTS MA-degree-granting campus. Global Education students must take at least 31 credit hours online for the MAR A 2.0 (C) cumulative grade-point average (GPA) is required for all RTS courses taken.
- The seminary must have on file official transcripts showing that the student holds a baccalaureate degree or its foreign equivalent.
- The conduct and attitude of the student must be satisfactory according to the norms of Scripture and the Westminster Standards.
- The student must pass the English Bible exam.
- The student must clear all financial obligations to the seminary.