Moving can be an overwhelming experience, especially if you are moving into an area that is unfamiliar territory. We’d like to make that transition a little easier for you. RTS student housing is more than just a place to live. It’s a place to connect and a place to reach out. These are 20 units at the Villas at Lakeside where we are building a community of like-minded students who want to form relationships. We host community events like cook-outs, game nights, pool parties, progressive dinners, etc. The community also reaches out to neighbors in the condominium complex. In this way, seminary does not become a time when we simply learn about reaching the world; we can reach it right now. Like it? Talk to us. Contact Dave Veldkamp.
RTS-Owned Off Campus Housing
Villas at Lakeside
2 bedroom / 1 Bathroom (See floorplan)
- Married: $925 / month
- Single (one single student per room): $462.50 / month (each)
2 bedroom / 2 Bathroom (See floorplan)
- Married: $950 / month
- Single (one single student per room): $475 / month (each)
3 bedroom / 2 Bathroom
- Married: $1240 / month
- Single (one single student per room): $413.33 / month (each)
Deposit: $400 refundable deposit
RTS Housing is available for full-time students only and is on a first-come-first-served basis. To be placed on the waiting list you must have already applied and been admitted to an RTS degree program. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please email David Veldkamp.
- Residents are responsible for acquiring their own power, internet, cable, and telephone services. Water and garbage is included in rent.
- Power – Duke Energy (Also known as Progressive Energy)
- Internet – Brighthouse or AT&T.
- Amenities included in your rent: pool, tennis court, gym (key acquired at move-in)
- Utility Deposit – Duke Energy $200
Off-Campus (Privately Owned) Housing
If no RTS-owned housing is available, students are responsible for finding their own housing.
Approximate rental prices in the Oviedo and Winter Springs area:
- 1 Bedroom Apartments: $800-1100 / month
- 2 Bedroom Apartments: $900 – 1200 / month
- 3 Bedroom Apartments: $1150 – 1400 / month
- 3 Bedroom Houses: $1200 – 1600 / month
Purchasing a Home
Over the years we have enjoyed the friendship of a number of different realtors. If you are looking to purchase a home, we suggest the following representative:
Axel Real Estate
Oviedo is a suburb NE of Orlando. Traffic is heaviest going into Orlando around 8:00 a.m. and leaving Orlando around 5:00 p.m., particularly on the main thoroughfares like I-4, 17/92, 426 (Aloma), Red Bug Lake Road, and 434 (Alafaya Trail), especially near UCF. State Roads 417 (Greeneway) and 408 are usually quicker but are toll roads. Those who live in Orlando may encounter less traffic with a reverse commute.