Seven Hills Fellowship is seeking a Youth Minister who will be an architect for the Youth Ministry of 7HF. It is our desire that the Middle and High School youth will be inspired towards and equipped for a life-long relationship with Christ that leads to flourishing in them individually and in their domains. We believe that this flourishing occurs as believers of all ages engage in works of restoration, through lives of reconciliation, through friendship, and through education that leads to transformation, all grounded in our worship of a holy and merciful God.
Leader Recuitment and Oversight (5 hours a week)
- Recruit Adult and College leaders to work with Middle and High School students
- Oversee volunteer leaders through regular individual and team meetings, holding them accountable to an appropriate job description
Contact Work (10 hours a week)
- Contact work is the lifeblood of youth ministry. It’s where the youth minister and volunteers engage incarnationally with their students.
- Contact work means attending the student’s sporting events and concerts, taking them to grab coffee or breakfast, and meeting them where they are.
Middle and High School Youth Group (10 hours a week)
- Like Sunday morning worship for adults, Youth Group, is a large group context where Middle and High School students can connect relationally, engage in worship and be inspired and equipped by Gospel motivated teaching.
- The general structure of Youth Group will be the following: mixer/game, worship, teaching and a small group breakout session.
Discipleship Groups (5 hours a week)
- Led by the Youth Minister or by a volunteer, Discipleship Groups are a context where students can engage in accountability, learning, and prayer towards the end of becoming life-long mature and equipped followers of Christ.
- Content can be a book or curriculum that is in alignment with the Vision and Values of Seven Hills Fellowship.
- Whether Summer Camp, a mission trip or a day trip to the Ocoee river, Big Events get kids out of their regular routine and into a context where they have the opportunity encounter God and engage in Restoration, Reconciliation or simply building Friendships, each of which leads to their flourishing.
- Summer Break, Spring Break and Winter Break are prime time for this type of event.
- The Youth Minister is required to attend a weekly staff meeting.
- The Youth Minster will oversee a parent’s council
- The Youth Minister will engage in personal development through seminars, retreats and ongoing training or education.
Seven Hills Fellowship
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Seven Hills Fellowship is a 10+ year old church plant located in Rome, Georgia.Contact Via Email