Ensure that we are communicating the mission and vision of Crossroads effectively across all spheres of connection to our community.
- Develop and implement yearly and long-term communications strategic plans to support the Ministry Plan and session identified priorities.
- Maintain strategies and objectives on an ongoing basis. Ensure all goals and objectives are accomplished in agreed upon timelines.
- Grow the church’s brand, while verifying all messaging and promotional materials reflect vision, mission, and identity of Pacific Crossroads Church.
- Working with the creative director, ensure all ministry communications needs align with established identity of the church.
- Responsible for communicating all PCC events, developing comprehensive communications plans in partnership with ministry directors, ELT and Creative Director.
- Partner with appropriate teams to create and manage an effective website that serves two strategic purposes: provides people information about our Sunday services and our ministry and service opportunities, and allows access to a broad, curated library of content, including sermons, worship, and blogs.
- Identify appropriate communication tools to ensure the Ministry plan is being effectively communicated to all internal and external audiences.
- Oversee all film needs, coordinating with the appropriate ministry teams and freelance teams:
- Film Direction: Create compelling films through careful, creative management including styling, talent direction, camera and grip operation, and data wrangling
- Film Editing: Oversee the creation of compelling films by carefully curating content, determining best story, audio, and color choice, implementing edit feedback, and exporting finely crafted finished versions.
- Film Research: Find, save and share relevant, inspirational content.
- Oversee development, implementation, and ongoing updates of PCC branded app, ensuring information is easily available and accessible for members and those new to our community.
- Develop and implement a holistic strategy for announcements in order to increase overall effectiveness, partnering with ministry teams and the worship team as necessary.
- Oversee and implement a survey management system in order to improve event quality and participation. .
- Manage long-term strategies for social media and content.
Senior Pastor Support
- Support Senior Pastor to ensure that his church-related communications needs are fully staffed, equipped, and addressed as needed.
- Be the subject matter expert for all communications questions and needs.
- Manage all full-time and part-time communication team members, helping them grow as subject matter experts in their identified areas, and verifying they meet short-term and long-term strategies, objectives and goals.
- Assign communication teams’ projects and tasks as needed, ensuring all workloads are manageable.
- Oversee the Sunday AV Team and manage all Sunday communication efforts.
- Hire freelancers, including programmers and creative.
- Work with ministries and church personnel to develop process improvements, as defined by Executive Director.
- Manage all long-term projects, including but not limited to, branding launches and church planting.
- Review and approve outgoing messaging and all promotional materials.
- Maintain and develop a simple, clean, system of organization for all communications related documentation and content.
Data and Metrics
- Develop a dashboard tracking success of communication efforts, to evaluate and develop best practices.
- Oversee freelance team in the following area:
- Short-term project management, supporting ministry and church-wide events and projects.
- Weekly communication materials, including regular print items, slides, and any additional printed material.
- Weekly external communications, including weekly blog (calendar of content and editing), enews, and website content updates and social media.
- Photography and video production.
- Oversee Communications budget
- Oversee, map out, and resolve conflicts on the main church calendar.
- Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lord through committed Bible Study, prayer and meditation.
- Be a member of Pacific Crossroads Church, or plan to become one within 2 months of employment.
- Adhere to all policies as outlined in the Pacific Crossroads’ Employee Handbook.
If interested, email resume and cover letter to Simone at email@example.com
Full-Time or Part-Time
Pacific Crossroads Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Los Angeles, CA
Description of Organization
By God’s Grace we exist to:
Gather people to Christ
Grow disciples in Christ