Applicants for the Doctor of Ministry program must meet the following:
- A regionally accredited baccalaureate degree or its foreign equivalent.
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree from an ATS accredited theological school or
- Fulfill an RTS M.Div. equivalency consisting of: 30 hours (OT/NT), 30 hours (HT/ST), 15 hours (PT), 6 hours – one year of either Greek or Hebrew, for a total of 81 hours. For the Reformed Expository Preaching emphasis: At least one year of both Greek and Hebrew is required.
- 3.0 (B) grade-point average during M.Div. studies
- Six hours in the biblical languages
- Three years of full-time ministry experience after completing the M.Div.
New students may begin with courses offered either in January or July of each year. Applicants should apply at least three months in advance in order to complete the pre-course reading assignments. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so apply now.