Applicants for the Doctor of Ministry program must meet the following:
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Degree from an ATS accredited theological school or
- Fulfill an RTS M.Div. equivalency consisting of: 30 hours (OT/NT), 30 hours (HT/ST), 15 hours (PT), 6 hours – one year of either Greek or Hebrew, for a total of 81 hours.
- A student applying for Biblical Studies and Preaching Emphasis would need to have at least one year of both biblical language – one language would be part of the 30 hour total in biblical area.
- 3.0 (B) grade-point average during M.Div. studies
- Six hours in the biblical languages
- Three years of full-time ministry experience after completing the M.Div.
New students may begin with courses offered either in January or July of each year. Applicants should apply at least three months in advance in order to complete the pre-course reading assignments. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so apply now.