University of Illinois, B.S.
Covenant Theological Seminary, MDiv, Th.M.
Westminster Theological Seminary, Ph.D. (Cand.)
About The Rev. Glodo
Professor Glodo has served on the Orlando faculty since 1991 with the exception of six years as Stated Clerk (Chief Administrative Officer) of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church (2000-2006). During that time he has taught Old Testament, New Testament, Preaching, Theology of Ministry and a variety of electives. For most of the last ten years, he has also served as Dean of the Chapel as he plans, leads, coordinates, and preaches in the weekly chapel services.
The diversity of the courses Professor Glodo teaches reflects his diverse research and ministry interests. Of particular interest to him, as reflected throughout his courses, is the centrality of the church as God’s people on mission and media ecology. In addition to serving in a variety of leadership roles in the Evangelical Presbyterian Church, he has also served in pastoral roles in churches in the St. Louis region. He maintains an active pulpit ministry, consults with churches, and has served in interim pastor roles for churches in transition. Students appreciate Professor Glodo’s warm and approachable demeanor, his deep desire to build relationships with those he teaches and his love for the Church. He and his wife, Vicki, have a daughter, Rachel, and son, Samuel.
- The Rev. Glodo’s sermons at Third Millennium Ministries: http://thirdmill.org/search.asp/kw//kwtype//scat//au/mik_glodo/st/audio
- “One Baptism – ‘NIB’,” Westminster Society Journal (Summer 2018).
- “Dispensationalism” in An Introduction to Covenant Theology, ed. Guy Waters (forthcoming).
- “A Divine Cover-Up?” Reformed Faith & Practice (Spring 2018).
- “Covenant Sign and Seal,” Reformed Faith & Practice (Sept 2017).
- Review of R. Kent Hughes’ A Pastor’s Book, Reformed Faith & Practice (Sept 2016).
- “Numbers” and “Judges” in A Biblical Theological Introduction to the Old Testament, ed. Miles Van Pelt.
- “The Mission of God: Unlocking the Bible’s Grand Narrative,” in the Journal of the Evangelical Theological Society 52:2 (2009), 359-362.
- “The Good Soil,” in Tabletalk Magazine June 1 (2009).
- “Covenant Sign and Seal: The Symbolic Significance of Circumcision and Its Application to the New Testament Believer Part 1,” published in Reformed Perspectives Magazine 3:20 (2001), an online publication of Third Millennium Ministries.
- “Covenant Sign and Seal: The Symbolic Significance of Circumcision and Its Application to the New Testament Believer Part 2,” published in Reformed Perspectives Magazine 3:21 (2001), an online publication of Third Millennium Ministries.
- “Sola Ecclesia: The Lost Reformation Doctrine,” in Reformation and Revival9:4 (2000), 91-97.”
- “The Bible in Stereo: New Opportunities for Biblical Interpretation in an A-rational Age,” in David Dockery, ed., The Challenge of Postmodernism: An Evangelical Engagement. Wheaton: Bridgepoint/Victor (1999), 148-172.