Brown University, B.A.
George Washington University School of Business, M.B.A.
Westminster Theological Seminary, M.Div.
The Catholic University of America, Ph.D.
About Dr. Jeon
Paul Jeon is a senior pastor of New City Church, a church plant in the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA). He has taught at Reformed Theological Seminary (Washington D.C., Atlanta, and New York campuses) since 2009. Specializing in Biblical Greek and New Testament studies, Paul brings his pastoral wisdom to the classroom, striving to make all theology practical for life. Paul, his wife Geena, and their three children live in Fairfax, VA.
- Living Intentionally before God: Reflections on 1 Thessalonians. Wipf & Stock, 2013
- 1 Timothy: A Charge to God’s Missional, vol.1, vol.2, vol.3. Household. Pickwick, 2017
- A New King: Encountering the Risen Son. Wipf & Stock, 2018
- “Redeeming a Skeptical Contention: ‘Why Are Christians So Bad?’” in Knowing & Doing (McLean, VA: C. S. Lewis Institute, Summer 2016).
- “Collectivism or Christianity: An Exegetical Study of Acts 2:42–47 and 4:32—5:11,” in Institute for Faith, Works, and Economics (McLean, VA: TIFWE Press, 2013).
- In Themelios 2018, review of Review of K. Scott Oliphint, Thomas Aquinas. Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R, 2018.
- In Themelios, 2018, review of Timothy E. Miller, The Triune God of Unity in Diversity: An Analysis of Perspectivalism, the Trinitarian Theological Method of John Frame and Vern Poythress.Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R, 2017.
- In Themelios, 2017, review of Carl R. Trueman, Brandon D. Crowe, eds., The Essential Trinity: New Testament Foundations and Practical Relevance. Phillipsburg, NJ: P&R, 2017.
- In Themelios, 2017, review of Andrew David Naselli, How to Understand and Apply the New Testament: Twelve Steps from Exegesis to Theology. Phillipsburg, NJ, P&R: 2017.