Southeastern University, B.A.
Reformed Theological Seminary, M.A., M.A.
Emory University, Ph.D.
About Dr. Holcomb
Dr. Justin Holcomb has taught at RTS since 2000 and serves as Adjunct Professor of Theology at RTS-Orlando and as Guest Faculty at RTS-Washington. Dr. Holcomb has also taught at the University of Virginia, Emory University and Agnes Scott College.
Much of Dr. Holcomb’s speaking, writing, and ministry has focused on issues related to sexual abuse and assault and sex trafficking. He and his wife, Lindsey, co-authored Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Sexual Assault Victims (Crossway, 2011) and Is It My Fault?: Hope and Healing for Those Suffering Domestic Violence (Moody, 2014). Dr. Holcomb also serves on the boards of REST (Real Escape from the Sex Trade) and GRACE (Godly Response to Abuse in Christian Environments).
Dr. Holcomb has numerous theological interests and is editing two series: a series on historical theology with Zondervan and a series with New York University Press on comparative theological studies.
- Know the Heretics (Zondervan, 2014)
- Know the Creeds and Councils (Zondervan, 2014)
- Co-author with Lindsey Holcomb, Is It My Fault?: Hope and Healing for Those Suffering Domestic Violence (Moody, 2014)
- Acts: A 12-Week Study (Crossway, 2014)
- For the World: Essays in Honor of Richard L. Pratt Jr. (P&R, 2014)
- On the Grace of God (Crossway, 2013)
- Co-author with Lindsey Holcomb, Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Sexual Assault Victims (Crossway, 2011)
- Christian Theologies of Scripture: A Comparative Introduction (New York University Press, 2006)