Student Ministry Director
Overview: StoneBridge Church Community, located in the city of Charlotte, NC, exists to build bridges of grace for God’s glory. This position, while working within alignment and harmony of the overall next generation ministries, is responsible for the execution of the vision and strategy of the Student Ministry at StoneBridge Church Community. This position would report to the Pastor of NextGen Ministries. It is a salaried position with full benefits. Pay is commensurate with experience. He will build and maintain relationships with students and families with the goal of discipling students to follow Christ. He will also be involved in all planning, preparation, and execution of the MS and HS ministry that includes, but is not limited to, meetings, programs, service projects, camps, and retreats.
General Responsibilities: The Student Ministry Team will work together in various roles to pursue and make contact with students (including attending student extracurricular activities), recruit and care for volunteers/leaders, and execute programmatic elements. The team will also be responsible for related storage and space use.
- Overall Vision & Direction: While working in alignment with the Pastor of NextGen Ministries, he would be setting the course for the student ministry & verifying alignment with the overall mission of the church.
- Weekly Programmatic Elements: Planning & overseeing the many aspects required for weekly programming, including curriculum scope & cycle.
- Calendar Planning & Management: Working with StuMin Staff to design, oversee, & execute a yearly calendar of programs & events.
- Budget Oversight: Visioning, designing, & overseeing the Student Ministry budget
- Worship, Tech, & TeachingTeams: Building, scheduling, and overseeing the worship team, tech team, and teaching team (Currently made up of leaders & students).
- Guys Small Group Leader Oversight: He would lead & equip the specific guys small group leaders.
- Teaching/Discipleship: Regularly teaching in large groups and serving as a small group leader.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Pastor of NextGen Ministries
- Submit a resume AND three Letters of Reference/Recommendation to email@example.com
- Applications will be received through July 24th, 2020
- Passion for Christ and his Church, particularly students.
- Embrace the doctrine and theology of the Presbyterian Church in America.
- Ability to teach and motivate.
- Relational skills, outgoing and energetic.
- A teachable attitude/spirit with openness to feedback.
Good to Haves:
- 3+ years of experience in Student Ministry
- In an attempt to better mirror our congregational body and community, applicants with a diverse background are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Individuals with a strong interest in sports and outdoor activities.
- Proficiency in guitar & leading music
StoneBridge Church Community
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
StoneBridge Church Community, located in Charlotte, NC, exists to build bridges of grace for God's glory. Our lens of ministry is framed by Acts 1:8. For Jerusalem we seek to partner with local Charlotte ministries striving to love our city well. As our Judea & Samaria, we partner with a church planting network in Brooklyn, NY. Finally, as church wanting to also go to the ends of the earth, we have strategically partnered with a network of church planters in India and a Christian school in India. Through all of this we hope to be a church that "gives itself away" for the sake of the kingdom.Apply Online Contact Via Email