Parents and Family Ministry Staff
|We are seeking a full-time parents and family ministry staff member to join our parents and family ministry team. The parents and family ministry team is responsible for providing one-on-one, short-term care and discipleship for Christian parents whose son or daughter has embraced an LGBTQ+ identity, facilitating biblical support groups for parents and other family members, producing digital and print resources to equip churches, and teaching on biblical sexuality at various venues. This is a support-raising position. Funds may be available to augment personal support.
If you have a passion for the gospel and a desire to minister to parents of children who have embraced an LGBTQ+ identity, we invite you apply. Qualified candidates will possess a good knowledge of the Bible and the ability to help others apply it to real-life situations; strong communications skills, both in writing and teaching; and a commitment to the purpose, mission, and beliefs of Harvest USA.
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a genuine desire to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment, applying one’s knowledge, skills, and abilities to advance the gospel
- Agreement with and enthusiastic support of Harvest USA’s purpose, mission, and doctrinal commitments
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to engage, support, and communicate effectively
- Demonstrated ability to write and to teach
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Ability to work certain evenings during the week and occasionally on weekends
- Ability to do occasional overnight travel
- Seminary degree or certificate preferred
- Familiarity with CCEF’s approach to counseling preferred
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
|Harvest USA is a community of people who are passionate about the gospel of Jesus Christ and believe that it is good news for those struggling with sexual sin. We are dedicated to helping men, women, and families impacted by sexual sin and to providing resources that equip churches to be places of hope and healing for sexual strugglers.|