Director of Youth Ministry
This full-time ministry position is responsible for oversight of ministry to students (6-12th grades) and their parents. The Director will be responsible for developing and implementing a ministry to students that:
- Leads and pursues students to trust Christ as Savior and Lord in their lives.
- Disciples students to mature in their faith as they grow in the knowledge and love of the Lord.
- Models to students the need to connect with their friends and community and equips them to live and share their faith.
- Encourages the development of a close Christian community within the youth group while training youth to understand their roles as members of the church and evangelists and servants within the community.
- Teaches students the sound doctrines of our faith and impresses upon them the amazing glory and love of God.
The Director will have a demonstrated ability to provide strong leadership in youth ministries and to motivate others as a team leader. A Bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred. The candidate should have had at least 3 years of experience in youth ministries, whether paid or volunteer. Special training in youth ministry is desirable but not required.
ChristChurch Presbyterian has designated the Director of Youth Ministry as an ordination-track position. This means that the successful candidate shall have a commitment to the Reformed faith as expressed in the Westminster Standards and have a long-term desire to pursue ordination as a teaching elder in the Presbyterian Church in America (PCA).
Compensation is commensurate with education and experience.
A full ministry profile is available upon request by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
ChristChurch Presbyterian exists to gather and grow a community of disciples who live for the glory of Christ and the good of the city.
Located on Peachtree Street in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, ChristChurch Presbyterian is a vibrant urban congregation of the Presbyterian Church in America. It has a congregation of 500+ and encompasses a wide range of ages and neighborhoods throughout the Metro Atlanta region.