Director of Youth Ministry
New Covenant is looking for a full time person to come alongside and partner with the leadership of the congregation and parents, of junior high and senior high students, to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ, in order that faith may be established and strengthened in Him to the glory of God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Particular areas of focus are worship, discipling, fellowship, service, and evangelism of youth within the congregation and wider community.
- Loves, trusts, and enjoys Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of all and is able to enthusiastically share that love, faith, and joy with others in grace and truth through teaching, testifying, counseling, and example.
- Loves the bride of Jesus Christ; the body of Jesus Christ; the temple of the Holy Spirit; the elect; the redeemed; the Church, and a specific congregation.
- Firmly committed to, receive, and adopt the evangelical reformed theology of the EPC as contained in the WCF, WLC and WSC.
- Able to work and collaborate with church leadership as well as take initiative within the framework of church’s ministry philosophy.
- Able and willing to work hard and diligently in Christ’s church for the glory of God.
- Good administrator, capable of starting ministries, maintaining and training others to participate as well.
- Willing to learn, grow, mature, and stretch in terms of their relationship with Jesus Christ and in their ministry role and responsibilities while in ministry.
- Open to new ministry opportunities as the Lord presents them.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of three years of working within a youth group ministry.
New Covenant Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC)
Description of Organization
New Covenant is a local, living, and loving collection of people who are committed to Christ and each other. We are located in Mandeville, LA, on the north shore of Lake Pontchartrain, 24 miles north of New Orleans. The congregation consists of 215 members (375 including all household members). New Covenant currently averages 200+ in worship on Sundays.Apply Online Contact Via Email