Director of Children’s Ministry
The purpose of this ministry shall be to direct the ministries of the children (from age 2 to 5th grade) within the church congregation, as well as outreach to the community. This ministry shall have the goal of spiritual growth for church families within PCARP and the community.
- Be sound in Christian doctrine and in Reformed Theology and be able to utilize the Holy Bible as the basis for daily living as well as work with children. (MANDATORY)
- Have experience with and a love for working with families including young children. (MANDATORY)
- Have experience in Christian or secular elementary level education. (Preferred)
- Hold a BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university. (Preferred)
- Have training and/or experience in communication skills and planning. (MANDATORY)
- Be able to develop and carry our programs suitable for families and children while working within an approved budget. (MANDATORY)
- Be proficient in current software and educational resources. (HIGHLY DESIRABLE)
The Coordinator will have the responsibilities for:
- Directing and assessing the continuing effectiveness of current Children programs of PCARP, for example, Sunday School, Children’s Church, Wednesday night activities and other similar programs, making improvements and modifications, as deemed necessary.
- Working with and under the daily supervision of the Pastor and the authority of the Session.
- Training, counseling, and leading volunteers to assist in children’s programs
- Creating special events to help further the mission of PCARP.
- Developing relationships and maintaining communication with parents.
Peachtree Corners Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church (ARP)
Peachtree Corners, GA
Description of Organization
Peachtree Corners Presbyterian Church, an Associate Reformed Presbyterian congregation located in Peachtree Corners, Georgia a suburb of Northeast Atlanta, is seeking a part-time Children’s Ministry Director. This position is expected to require approximately 20 hours per week. The compensation is to be determined based upon the candidate’s qualifications and experience.Contact Via Email