Scope: The role of the Assistant Pastor is to work in harmony with and be the right hand man of the head pastor. They must have a firm grasp on the vision and values of the church and align key leaders and ministries with those vision and values.
Duties: The Assistant Pastor will perform the following duties:
- Oversee and manages all staff.
- Oversee communications for the church
- Oversee the construction of and implementation of The Pathway to Flourishing which entails plans for connection, shepherding, missional engagement and adult education.
- Preach 12-15 times each year.
- All other duties the Head Pastor assigns.
Qualifications: Masters of Divinity
Seven Hills Fellowship
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Seven Hills Fellowship is a PCA church ‘working towards the flourishing of our city. We meet for worship in the Historic DeSoto Theatre on Broad Street in downtown Rome, Ga. Our congregation is comprised of college students from Berry College and Shorter University as well as faculty and staff from those institutions. We also have many attendees who are associated with Winshape, Young Life and Campus Outreach. Over the course of an average month we’ll reach an average of 650 people in worship but we only have one pastor so we are looking for an assistant pastor who can partner with the head pastor to help bring the vision of Seven Hills Fellowship to fruition!Contact Via Email