Assistant Pastor of Youth
The role of the Assistant Pastor of Youth centers on applying our mission and values to our middle and high schoolers. To do this, the APY must first and foremost own St. Patrick’s mission and values themselves. An earnest love for middle and high schoolers will therefore be the purpose of all activities, communications and systems.
While primarily rooted in building relationships with young students, an additional emphasis will be on equipping parents as disciplers of their own children. Our hope would then be to see our youth moving towards Christ consistently as disciples and leaders themselves, as they cross different life stages, while building partnerships between church, home and the community.
Please visit the original job posting listing for more in-depth overview of responsibilities. (www.stpatrickpres.com/youth-pastor-search)
- Profession of faith and beliefs in accordance with the Westminster Confession of Faith
- Demonstrated faithful pursuit of leadership characteristics as listed in 1Tim.3.
- A strong desire – a “calling”, to serve God in the position.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Able to exercise initiative and judgment as an independent leader.
- Possess a passion for Discipleship, Evangelism and Outreach.
- Three or more years of experience in planning, leading and teaching youth ministry programs.
- Demonstrated ability to raise up, disciple, equip and empower lay leaders, thus expanding ministry reach and impact. A leader of leaders.
- Demonstrated genuine love and solid rapport with young people.
- Sensitive to the needs and pressures of teens and young adults.
St. Patrick Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Evangelical Presbyterian Church (EPC)
Description of Organization
St. Patrick is a church of 500 members in the rapidly growing growing 60k+ population town of Collierville, TN, just outside of Memphis.
We exist to embody Christ in the everyday as we make disciples who love God, love people, and love life. We desire to achieve our Mission by living out our four core Values:
- Grace is Everything
- Community is Family
- Feasting is Kingdom Work
- Heaven is Local