The MDiv curriculum is designed to prepare students for the pastoral ministry. Focused on three specific areas of study – Bible, systematic theology, and pastoral theology – graduates of the 106-credit program will gain the skills to apply Scripture to contemporary circumstances, understand and live the Christian faith, and exercise their individual gifts in ministry with competence.
- 16 credits Greek and Hebrew
- 25 credits Old and New Testament
- 31 credits Systematic and Historical Theology
- 8 credits Preaching
- 16 credits Counseling, Leadership, and Missions
- 10 credits Elective Studies