By completing the eight-credit Hebrew certificate, a student will have gained facility with the vocabulary, grammar, and syntax of Biblical (Classical) Hebrew in order to be enriched and strengthened in their walk with God through the study of the Old Testament Scriptures in their original language.
- Hebrew 1
- Hebrew 2
- Hebrew Exegesis
How It Works
Deepen your understanding of the Bible and theology in a way that suits your unique needs and lifestyle.
12 weeks or less per online course
Online or Residential
What You'll Learn
- A command of foundational Hebrew vocabulary.
- Working knowledge of how to use aids such as reference grammars and dictionaries for continued study of the Hebrew language.
- A mastery of basic Hebrew grammar.
- Facility in parsing, reading, and translating the Hebrew Bible.
- A strong grasp of the exegetical method for the Hebrew text.
- Ability to develop sermon and teaching outlines that reflect the structure of the biblical text.
By paying up front, all at once, students will receive a 35% discount.
Over 12 Months
By electing to pay in 12 monthly installments, students will receive a 30% discount.
Over 18 Months
When paying in 18 monthly installments, students will receive a 25% discount.
Take the Next Step
Apply online and receive your acceptance letter.
Grow as you study the scriptures and deepen your love for God.
Take what you learn and leverage it for the good of Christ's church.
Who Should Enroll in the
|Bible Study Leaders|