By completing the 10-credit Certificate in Applied Theology, a student will have a foundational understanding of philosophical and ethical issues grounded in the Christian worldview to promote faithful Christian living and witness. The student will also be equipped to respond to non-Christian views of these issues in a biblically consistent way.
- Christian Thought & Philosophy
- Pastoral & Social Ethics
- Christ, Culture, & Contextualization
How It Works
Deepen your understanding of the Bible and theology in a way that suits your unique needs and lifestyle.
12 weeks or less per online course
Online or Residential
What You'll Learn
- Gain a knowledge of the relationship between philosophy and theology
- Learn how to apply philosophical thinking to Christian faith and practice
- Survey major figures and movements within Christian thought
- Engage key issues in ethics and apologetics
- Examine various approaches to defending the Christian faith
- Understand the biblical basis for morality
- Receive a framework for engaging culture from a Reformed perspective
- Grow in knowing how to apply cultural analysis and contextualization in ministry situations
By paying up front, all at once, students will receive a 35% discount.
Over 12 Months
By electing to pay in 12 monthly installments, students will receive a 30% discount.
Over 18 Months
When paying in 18 monthly installments, students will receive a 25% discount.
Take the Next Step
Apply online and receive your acceptance letter.
Grow as you study the scriptures and deepen your love for God.
Take what you learn and leverage it for the good of Christ's church.
Who Should Enroll in the
Applied Theology Certificate
|Sunday School Teachers|
|Bible Study Leaders|