University of Virginia, B.A.
Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, M.Div.
Westminster Theological Seminary, Ph.D.
About Dr. Griffith
Howard Griffith served as pastor of All Saints Reformed Presbyterian Church for 23 years and has taught Systematic Theology at Reformed Theological Seminary since 2002. Warm-hearted and committed to the church, Howard is a gifted theologian, bringing redemptive historical biblical exegesis to bear upon the church’s theology. He is a graduate of Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary (MDiv) and Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia (Ph.D.). Howard and his wife Jackie have five children. They enjoy family laughter, sports and jazz.
- Spreading the Feast: Instruction and Meditations for Ministry at the Lord’s Table, P&R Publishing, 2015.
- ‘The First Title of the Spirit’: Adoption in Calvin’s Soteriology, “Evangelical Quarterly”
- Editor, with John R. Meuther, Creator, Redeemer, Consummator: A Festschrift for Meredith G. Kline
- The Churchly Theology of Basil’s De Spiritu Sancto, “Presbyterion: Covenant Seminary Review”
- Eschatology Begins With Creation, “Westminster Theological Journal”
- Translator, In God’s School by Pierre C. Marcel
- “Frame as a Reformed Theologian” in Speaking the Truth in Love: A Festschrift for John M. Frame