- An undergraduate degree is desired. A degree in Biblical Studies or Youth Ministry is preferred.
- Demonstrated spiritual maturity and a lifestyle that strives to reflect Christ in all areas.
- A visible and demonstrated passion to see the hearts of students impacted by the Gospel and God’s Word.
- Must have knowledge and skill in the philosophy and principles of Christian education.
- Must be relational in ministry and demonstrate a strong desire to invest into the lives of teenagers and parents.
- Must have experience with organizational design and management which would include ministry program delivery, administration of a ministry team, and experience creating and managing a budget.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate well and an ability to teach God’s Word with theological integrity and life application.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and develop leaders, both adult and student.
- Must view pastoral ministry as a serious long-term calling.
- Must agree with our doctrinal statement and be willing to become a member of Valley Fourth Church.
- A desired history of 2 to 5 years’ experience in youth ministry—leadership or pastoral.
Salary: 52K-76K DOE. Paid Vacation and Holidays. 401K. Paid Education Benefit.
Please look over this job description and the church website. Along with your resume please answer these questions:
Why do you believe that you might be a good fit as the Youth Pastor at Valley Fourth Church?
Describe your experiences in ministry and how you may be qualified to serve as the Youth Pastor at Valley Fourth Church?
In just a few sentences please give a summary of your theology and how that is in line with the doctrine of Valley Fourth Church?
Please send your resume, the answers to these questions and a link to at least one online sermon to Jason@no-feepastorsearch.com
Valley Fourth Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Spokane Valley, WA
Description of Organization
Valley Fourth Church (Spokane Valley, WA) – Youth Pastor
The Big Picture
Valley Fourth Church (valley4th.com), a non-denominational church located in a suburb of Spokane, Washington, is seeking a full-time Youth Pastor.
Valley Fourth Church began as a church plant from historic Fourth Memorial Church in Spokane in 1972 and is completing 50 years of ministry influence highlighted by strong commitments to Biblical Discipleship, Expository Preaching and Local/Global Outreach. A church with a commitment to reaching and ministering to multi-generations under the leadership of committed Elders and Ministry Staff from an 8-acre ministry complex, VFC is “Disciple Focused” in mission and intent on establishing a new chapter in its ministry impact in the Spokane Valley and around the world. Doctrinally, VFC is fully dedicated to Inerrancy, is Premil and Pretrib in eschatology, and Complementarian in regard to the roles of church leadership and pastoral ministry.
Spokane Valley is a suburb of Spokane, Washington, a short twenty-minute drive from both Spokane and Coeur D’Alene, Idaho. The area boasts unmatched natural beauty and outdoor recreation graced by a four seasons weather experience, a vibrant downtown based around 100 acre Riverfront Park, anchored by Gonzaga and Whitworth Universities and world class hospitals, and an affordable standard of living that made Spokane rated as one of the Top 100 Places To Live in America in 2021. Yet with all these lifestyle advantages, Spokane was also recently rated as among the Top 10 Least Churched Cities in America. So, the spiritual challenges are deep and the personal need is great for Christ.
We are looking for a strong communicator with high character and a visible passion for Christ. A commitment to reaching the unchurched as well as challenging Christian students to grow in their relationship with Christ is vital. A key value of the student ministry at VFC is a concentration on discipleship with a blend of activities and events focused on middle school and high school students. A demonstrated ability to develop a strong leadership team is critical.Contact Via Email