- Provide pastoral care to our youth students (25-30 students)
- Lead Sunday Worship
- Lead Friday Night events (small group, bible study, discipleship, activity nights, etc.)
- Plan and lead summer/ winter retreats, missions trips, service projects, etc.
- Help out with the overall goal of the Education Ministry.
- After 1-2 years, this position may turn in to the Director/Pastor of Education
- Annual salary commensurate with experience
- Ministry allowance: books, conference, and visitations
- Paid vacation
- Salary/Benefits will be shared with those who move onto the interview round.
Application Requirements (In PDF preferred)
- Personal testimony
- Personal statement of faith and vision for youth ministry
- Seminary diploma (or proof of enrollment)
- Certificate of ordination (if applicable)
- One letter of recommendation (please have them send directly to email@example.com)
- Two video sermons (link or file)
Please submit all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 22, 2021.
VA Fellowship Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
We are a non-denominational Korean church located in Northern Virginia (5 minutes from Washington Dulles Airport). Our vision is to be a missional church and our mission statement is to ‘restore with the gospel, train with the word, and do ministry by the Holy Spirit.’ We are looking for a full-time (or part-time) youth pastor who will be the next shepherd of our youth students.Contact Via Email