- Work with pastor and assigned elder for ongoing direction and evaluation.
- Personally invest in the lives of Middle and High School students.
- Develop and maintain good parental relationships.
- Teach Sunday Morning Life Group.
- Lead and teach Wednesday night youth program.
- Work together with the pastor to organize and lead various annual activities such as retreats, mission trips, camps etc.
- Work together with the pastor to develop Middle and High school leaders and give them an opportunity to test their gifts in various roles.
- Work together with pastor to equip and support all volunteer leaders.
- This is a part-time position of approximately 15 hours per week.
- Love the Lord Jesus and actively pursue a relationship with Him.
- Have a growing passion for church youth ministry.
- Maintain personal, vulnerable, and accountable discipling relationships with other men.
- Consistently pray for the ministry including, students, parents volunteers, and the pastor.
- Being bilingual in Spanish and English would be an asset.
Grace Bible Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Grace Bible Church is a small, Christ-centered, Bible church with an intentionally incarnational approach to ministry. We are located in a very diverse area of Lawrenceville, GA, and we are actively engaging our community. We are earnestly desire to:
- Integrate theology with life in such a way that the glorious gospel of God becomes everything to us.
- Revitalize and liberate broken people by renouncing shame and self-effort and instead clinging to Jesus.
- Discover the gifts the Spirit has put in each of us in order to mobilize us to further God’s kingdom as a team.
- Ignite the church with a passion for our community, the nations, and the next generation.