Youth Ministry Summer Intern
Hours: 40 hours a week, give our take a couple hours.
Costs/Expenses: All participation in youth events will be covered. Plus money for ministry expenses with students. ($200).
Salary: $2,500 for 10-week staff position.
Duration: 10-Week Summer Internship. May 22, 2021 – July 31, 2021
1. Faithful believer in Jesus Christ who has an active prayer and devotional life.
2. Consistently shows fruit of Christian character and commitment in daily life.
3. Must be able to articulate the Christian faith and the gospel message of salvation through faith in Jesus Christ.
4. Accepts the Scriptures as presented in the Old Testament and New Testament as God’s holy, inspired, and inerrant Word.
5. Accepts the mission statement, essentials of the faith, and government of East Cobb Presbyterian Church and the Presbyterian Church in America.
6. Experience in ministry and youth ministry is desirable.
East Cobb Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Dear Potential Summer Intern,
The East Cobb Presbyterian Church Student Ministries Summer Intern program is designed to give extra attention to the spiritual growth of our youth in the summer. The goal of our student ministry is to expose teenagers to God’s love, to equip them to exalt God, enjoy other believers and experience the work of the ministry.
Interns have the opportunity to gain valuable experience and training in the practical “hands on” field of Youth Ministry. It will be a time where they can use and further discover their abilities and spiritual gifts.
The Summer Staff is made up of college-aged adults who are committed to serving God by ministering to the youth of East Cobb Presbyterian Church in Marietta, GA. Summer Interns applicants must have completed their freshman year of college (or be the equivalent age) to qualify.
The position of a Summer Intern is not an elevated position, but a servant position. This is not an administration job, but one that focuses on relational ministry, and discipleship through one on ones, small groups, bible studies, group events, mission trips, summer camps, and fun fellowship activities.