Youth Ministry Intern
Johns Creek Korean Church is in the heart of the tri-county area (Gwinnett, North Fulton, Forsyth) where the overwhelming Koreans live so we have great potential there. But we also want to reach people beyond the walls of the Korean population. The English Ministry youth seeks to do our part in this goal.
The vision of JCKC youth is two part. We want to become people of influence and bring people to a relationship with Jesus. We also want to grow mature followers of Christ inside our church. We are looking for a seminary intern who can join this vision. This role has the potential to grow into a full time job if the applicant is a good fit.
JCKC youth has about 120 students with a great support network surrounding us from the church. Some of the intern roles are ministry team oversight, occasional preaching (depending on ability), lead a small group (SG) on Sunday, attend Friday prayer meeting, and other assignments according to gifting. You will also meet with the youth pastor regularly for care and ministry duties.
- Currently enrolled in seminary or graduated
- Ability to preach a few times a year with increasing frequency based on demonstration of skills
- Must commit to Friday night youth prayer meeting
- Previous youth minister preferred
- Demonstrates willingness to learn and serve
- 2 letters (1 from previous pastoral oversight, 1 personal)
- 1 sermon sample (if applicable, video preferred but audio is accepted)
Johns Creek Korean Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
We are a Korean American church in Suwanee, GA with around 750 members (120 youth). We are out of the Evangelical Holiness denomination from Korea (Wesleyan tradition). We have a board of elders and deacons with a full-time staff of 7 (6 pastors and 1 administrative minster).Contact Via Email