Youth Group Pastor
- Youth Pastor will be responsible for leading and growing our youth ministry, providing Christ-centered, enthusiastic leadership to recruit, support, and maintain participation of our youth children.
- Youth Pastor will collaborate with pastors and other ministry teams, and provide leadership to recruit, train, and support volunteers.
- Youth Pastor will report to the Education Pastor. All youth activities will continue to be overseen by the Education Pastor.
- Hours: Weekly preaching on Sundays, weekly Bible study facilitating, and 2x/month Saturday YG gatherings
- Responsibilities: Pray for the ministry, teach God’s Word, create a safe and welcoming environment, build a leadership team among youth, prepare for and plan the annual retreat
- Work: In-Person
- Preferred, but not required: A Master of Divinity degree from an accredited seminary or currently in the Master of Divinity program.
Living Hope Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
We are a multi-ethnic, multi-generational church located in Ridgewood, NJ looking for a youth pastor to lead the youth group comprised of grades 7-12.Contact Via Email