The Worship Leader will serve under the direction of the Elders.
- Lead worship service on Sundays.
- Spend time in study for personal spiritual growth.
- Participate in and serve as a member of the church.
- Be a resource for the church.
- Attend conferences, workshops and seminars for spiritual and professional growth and development.
- Serve as Chairman of the Music Committee.
- Plan worship services with Elders and prepare congregational music for all church activities requiring music.
- Recruit, audition, develop and schedule a weekly team that makes the best use of WSF’s musical talent.
- Supervise the work of the praise team. This includes weekly practices and rehearsals so that team members are prepared and ready to lead in worship through song for Sunday morning.
- Administer and coordinate a program of Christian music education from children through adults as needed.
- Responsible for maintenance of musical instruments owned by the church.
- Lead the IT and AV team in all respects concerning praise and worship.
- Be available to attend appropriate committee meetings.
- Coordinate with church administrative assistant regarding the church calendar, bulletin, order of service, announcements, etc.
- Responsible for developing and administering annual budget for music and worship needs.
Our hope is that the worship leader at WSF would be used of the Lord to faithfully lead the people of God in Christ-exalting worship through song. We are looking for a musically-skilled, servant-leader who will humbly lead our worship team and the gathered saints to make much of Jesus Christ in worship.
- Lead and build a music team
- Musically skilled
- Heart to exalt Jesus in song and to serve His church
WaterStone Fellowship Oviedo
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Non-denominational church that loves the Lord and desires to make much of Jesus Christ in all that we say and do.Contact Via Email