Women’s Ministry Coordinator
At Covenant Life Church, we strive to reach Sarasota by making disciples, equipping families and transforming the city. The Women’s Ministry Coordinator (WMC) plays a key role in wisely and effectively encouraging, nurturing and discipling the women of Covenant Life by aligning Bible studies, groups and events for women with one another and with the church’s vision and by ensuring our women’s leaders are supported and equipped well.
- Ministry Coordination: Covenant Life Church is blessed with gifted women who faithfully lead and serve. The WMC will work to align these various Bible studies, groups and events with one another and with the church’s vision.
- Oversight: The WMC will oversee our women’s ministry leaders and the materials being used to disciple our women.
- Disciple and Counsel Women: The WMC will be relationally involved in the lives of women in the church and in the community, reaching out and discipling them as appropriate.
- Connecting Events: The WMC will coordinate occasional connecting events for women.
The following are the primary qualifications for this position:
- Character: The WMC must be deeply committed to Christ and exhibit an ongoing growth in spiritual maturity and godliness.
- Experience: Experience in and passion for women’s ministry as demonstrated by significant volunteer or professional experience serving in a church or parachurch women’s ministry.
- Passions: The WMC must model a passion for and skill in ministering to women in the midst of life’s hurts and celebrations.
Covenant Life Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Three miles away from the top rated public beach in the US (per TripAdvisor), Covenant Life Church is seeking to reach Sarasota by making disciples, equipping families and transforming the city.Apply Online Contact Via Email