Videographer – Contractor
The Office of Communications at Reformed Theological Seminary has immediate openings for a videographer in a contractor role at multiple campus locations.
We are looking for organized and creative videographers to work with our creative team to plan and film video content according to the Director of Media. The videographer’s responsibilities include ensuring that the necessary filming equipment is available for use and directing other camera operators on set.
This position requires an understanding of project briefs alongside the ability to work creatively to produce the desired product. It is also necessary to stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable.
For interested candidates, please send a resume and/or portfolio to email@example.com for review. Additionally, please provide the RTS campus by proximity in location you would be most available to serve. Location to a campus is a key component to consideration.
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Ensure that equipment for a shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the creative team.
- Edit footage in post-production as needed.
- Direct other camera operators so that the needed footage is acquired.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Relative fitness and stamina to work long/unusual hours
- Proficiency with camera equipment and production software
- Knowledge of theological terminology/concepts
- Must be extremely detail oriented, thorough and dependable
- Ability to prioritize, focus and effectively communicate and work with the Director of Media
- Superior organization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Commitment to accuracy and quality work
- Strong work ethic
Reformed Theological Seminary
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Rooted in Biblical fidelity, confessional integrity, academic excellence, and spiritual growth, the purpose of Reformed Theological Seminary (RTS) is to serve the church in all branches of evangelical Christianity, especially the Presbyterian and Reformed family, by preparing its leaders, with a priority on pastors, and including missionaries, educators, counselors, and others through a program of theological education on the graduate level, based upon the authority of the inerrant Word of God, the sixty-six books of the Bible, and committed to the Reformed faith as set forth in the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter Catechisms.
Originally started in Jackson, Mississippi, RTS now operates programs on 7 campuses in addition to a robust global, online system.Contact Via Email