Technology Support Specialist
Would you enjoy working with individuals and teams in a Christian environment? Do you enjoy providing technical support and teaching others how to use technology? Are you passionate about creating excellent customer experiences? Do family and friends often praise your technical troubleshooting skills?
Ligonier Ministries, a Christian non-profit organization, is looking for a talented Technology Support Specialist to assist the Infrastructure Services team. Infrastructure Services is responsible for administering and supporting Ligonier’s networks, servers, systems, software, and information security.
- Support employees on the use of endpoint devices and business applications
- Monitor and field service requests daily
- Onboard employees by setting up accounts and devices and by leading tech orientations
- Help with basic network tasks and the maintenance of various systems
- Support information security initiatives and regulatory compliance efforts
- Provide technical support during Ligonier events and conferences
- 2 years of experience working in a technical support role
- Able to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical personnel
- Passionate about helping others
- Resourceful, driven, and ready to take initiative
- Capable of making responsible decisions
- Meticulous and thorough
- Skilled at troubleshooting and solving problems
- Able to lift heavy objects, climb ladders, and crawl under desks or through tight spaces
- Experience supporting macOS, Windows 10, and iOS devices
- Experience with directory services
- Experience with Microsoft 365 administration
- Experience with a broad range of business applications
- Apple or Microsoft certification a plus
- Degree in IT or relevant field a plus
This position is for a non-profit Christian ministry located in Sanford, Florida.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Ligonier Ministries is an international Christian discipleship organization founded by theologian Dr. R.C. Sproul in 1971 to equip Christians to articulate what they believe and why they believe it, how to live it and how to share it. Proclaiming God's holiness is central to our purpose. Headquartered in Sanford, FL, we currently have over 150 employees serving our constituents around the world.
Ligonier offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, 401K after meeting eligibility and Paid Time Off.Apply Online Contact Via Email