Assisting the classroom teacher in providing a warm, nurturing, Christ-centered, safe and loving environment in which children can grow physically, emotionally, intellectually, and spiritually.
Prayerfully helping students learn attitudes, skills, and subject matter that will contribute to their development as mature, able, and responsible Christians to the praise and glory of God.
- Have received Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior.
- Be a Christian role model in attitude, speech and actions
- Be a member in good standing at a local, evangelical church
- Associate’s degree (60 credit hours or more) or greater from an accredited college or university
- Experience working with young children in learning situations
- Have the spiritual maturity, academic ability, and the love of working with children to “train them up in the way they should go.”
The Redeemer's School
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
The Redeemer’s School seeks to strategically invest into families in ways that create change-agents and leaders in their communities. Additionally, TRS desires to impactfully support and equip households with the goal that they be transformed by the power of God and lives lived with passion and purpose. TRS provides students with a high-quality Christian education while also coming alongside parents to support their efforts to raise and nourish their children for present and future success. Our program aims to not only increase student achievement and opportunity in this community for today, but we believe our student’s lives and households will be changed for generations to come.
Vision: To raise indigenous and transformative leaders in our community who are equipped with rigorous, diverse, and gospel-centered education.
Mission: Providing an academically excellent and diverse Christian education and environment to students in the Broadmoor community and the city of Jackson.
Values: Christ-Centered, Holistic, Relational, Community-Driven, Excellence, RestorativeApply Online Contact Via Email