Student (Youth) Ministry Assistant
This position is designed to equip a developing Youth Worker or future pastor for future health & leadership in Christ’s church. The assistant will work closely with the Associate Pastor and serve both High School and Middle School ministries. They will be the point person on planning the Sunday Night ministry under the direction of the Associate Pastor. The position will help with administration and planning, lead one retreat per year and assist with other trips, events. and activities. The position will seek to develop relationships with the students in order to effectively minister and to speak into their lives.
The Student Ministry Assistant will gain experience in a variety of areas as they develop under the mentorship of the Associate Pastor. The position will also be given opportunities to speak, plan, and take lead in various capacities designed to strengthen leadership capabilities.
Applicant will be expected to:
- Assist in the growth and development of the ministry to students grades 6-12.
- Keep Office Hours 2 Half days each week.
- Responsibilities will include Bible teaching, planning, organizing.
- Lead 1 retreat (either Middle School or High School).
- Assist with Summer Conferences and local Missions.
- Commit to 20 hours per week.
- Believer in Jesus Christ and actively involved in a reformed Bible believing church.
- Ability to lead others.
- Love God and love Youth
- Desire to serve God in ministry/ considering a calling to student ministry.
- Prefer a College or Seminary Student.
Back Creek Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church (ARP)
Description of Organization
Back Creek ARP Church is located in the University area of Charlotte, NC. Minutes from the UNC-C campus, we seek to "Connect People With the Hope of the Gospel".Apply Online Contact Via Email