Student Ministry Female Associate Director
The Student Ministry Associate Director assists the Director of Student Ministries to oversee a ministry that grows student’s love for Christ, His Word and His Church. We want the ministry to students of CEPC to convey an increasing awareness of God’s love for them as expressed through redemption and the forgiveness of sins. The overflow of being transformed by God’s love will generate a passion that their friends, city, country, and even the world would experience the same mercy, forgiveness, and benefit that they have in Christ.
- Result #1 Helping the Director of Student Ministries to plan and promote all major events and weekly programming in a way that the targeted number of youth participate.
- Result #2 The intern has known the names of every student and parent on the rolls.
- Result #3 Inactive youth are regularly prayed for and appropriately contacted by the intern.
- Result #4 In conjunction with the Director of Student Ministries, ensure that a representative from CEPC Student Ministries has contacted each student in the student directory at least quarterly.
- Result #5 A representative from CEPC Student Ministries has made face-to-face contact with every student on the student directory at least once a year.
- Result #6 The intern has been visible at student events once a week during the school year, and volunteer leaders have been invited to accompany them on those visits.
- Result #7 Communication with parents has taken place, both written and in person, leaving avenues of communication open for concerns and suggestions of parents to be brought to the table.
- Result #8 Students who do not typically attend worship have been sought out and invited to sit with the intern during the services.
- Result #9 Exceptional and personal follow up to all first-time guests has happened within a week of their visit.
- Result #10 The “in-between the cracks” needs of the student ministry have been handled in a professional and timely manner, including bulletin boards, photography, attendance, newsletters, Sunday bulletin and e-news announcements, forms, and registration materials.
- Result #11 Mission trips for the Middle and High School students have been planned, and all parents of the parents and students know the details for such trips.
Education/Experience – College graduate (or current student attending a university in Houston); previous experience working or volunteering with youth.
Knowledge – Understanding of Biblical and Reformed theology; knowledge of ministry to Junior and Senior High students; well informed about the current teen culture and issues.
Skills – Teachable; relational; ability to communicate with students; managing tasks well; a team player.
Full-Time or Part-Time
Christ Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
CEPC exists to make disciples who love Christ, His Word, and His Church through transformational community to impact Houston and the world. We are a confessional church located in the heart of Houston, Texas.Apply Online Contact Via Email