Student Ministry Assistant Director
StoneBridge Church Community is seeking to hire a female Student Ministry Assistant Director. They should have a passion for working with students so that they would know and love the Lord with all their heart, soul, mind, and strength. This position works with the Student Ministry Director to lead a ministry that develops within students a wonder of our amazing God, discovery of God’s story and their role within it, and a passion for Jesus that draws them to live a life in him.
Six|Twelve Ministries is a place we hope to create excitement, fun, and point the next generation to know and love Christ! We would love for you to join our NextGen Team and our church staff!
It is a salaried position with full benefits. They will build and maintain relationships with students and families with the goal of discipling students to follow Christ. They will also be involved in all planning, preparation, and execution of the MS and HS ministry that includes, but is not limited to, meetings, programs, service projects, camps, and retreats.
- Relational Ministry: Building relationships with parents and students, including attending student extracurricular activities.
- Recruitment & Training: Seeking out and recruiting leaders (student & adult) to partner in student ministry.
- Calendar Planning & Management: Designing and executing a yearly calendar of programs and events.
- Space Usage: Maintaining and caring for rooms used and related Student Ministry storage.
- Communication: Overseeing all communication to students and parents for weekly/special events. Including utilizing social media.
- Logistics: Overseeing the logistics for trips, retreats, and events. This includes scheduling, transportation, lodging, forms, and registration tracking.
- Guys/Girls Small Group Leader Oversight: They would lead & equip the specific guys/girls small group leaders.
- Design: Conceptualizes thematic approach to programs and special events throughout the year. Including necessary purchasing for related events and elements.
- Managing Student Involvement: Overseeing attendance, group management, and processes for following up with students no longer attending.
- Other responsibilities as needed and assigned by the Student Ministry Director
- Passion for Christ and his Church, particularly students.
- Embrace the doctrine and theology of the Presbyterian Church in America.
- Ability to motivate & disciple.
- Relational skills, outgoing and energetic.
- A teachable attitude/spirit with openness to feedback.
StoneBridge Church Community
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
StoneBridge Church Community, located in Charlotte, NC, exists to build bridges of grace for God’s glory. You can learn more about the church at https://www.stonebridge.org/
Contact Via Email