The Village Seven Presbyterian Church’s Pastor Profile is found at this link here.
It describes the candidate qualities, skillset, and experience we are looking for in the next Senior Pastor.
Village Seven Presbyterian Church is expectantly seeking a senior pastor to lead us in making and equipping disciples of Jesus Christ who are compelled by grace and love to proclaim the gospel in word and deed where we live, work, and play.
This Pastor Profile will give you as a candidate an understanding of what gifts, talents, skills, and experience we seek in our next Senior Pastor. Please see the Church Profile to get an overview of who we are, where we live, and our values, heritage, and worship style.
Is this you:
- Expository Preacher — I am a compelling communicator of Scripture-based truth and the Gospel of grace applied to practical living.
- Visionary Leader — I am able to cast a vision that engages the Session, inspires the Congregation, and strategically affects necessary change.
- Executive Manager — I am able to manage a few direct reports, guide several pastors/directors, and lead a sizable extended staff (as described in the Church Profile) with encouragement and grace. I am able to build consensus, lead change where needed, and delegate where required.
- Understand the Times — I am current on the issues of the day, have a clear understanding of their philosophical & theological foundations, and have a proven ability to equip the congregation to respond with a Biblical worldview.
- Outreach — I have a heart for evangelism and outreach, church-planting initiatives, and successful engagement of the next generation.
- Discipleship — I have a heart for developing mature church members by example, instruction, and exhortation.
- Shepherd’s Heart — I am approachable, relational, compassionate, and humble in nature.
- Spiritual Walk — I have a lifelong passion for learning and exhibit ongoing personal spiritual growth and professional development.
- Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary.
- Minimum of 10 years as an ordained minister, ordained (preferred) or ordainable in the PCA.
- Senior Pastor experience; preferred 5 years.
- Experience in a church of 300 or more; preferred 500 or more.
- Experience with a large church budget; preferred $1 million or more.
- Husband and father, about 35-55 years of age.
Village Seven Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Colorado Springs, CO
Description of Organization
The Village Seven Presbyterian Church's 12-page Church Profile is found at this link here.
It describes who we are, our values, heritage, worship styles, what our ministries are, and where we are.Apply Online Contact Via Email