- Cast the vision and the mission of the church.
- Pray for the body of Christ and for the ministry of the Gospel.
- Lead worship weekly Sunday worship service, preach, and administer the sacraments.
- Conduct pastoral care: visit the sick, conduct weddings, funerals, pastoral visitation etc.
- Prepare and teach adult Christian education class and new member’s class
- Promote and implement team ministry with pastoral staff to shepherd God’s flock and guide the shepherding leaders.
- Participate in the church council committee meeting.
- Direct activities of the administrative secretary.
- Help to raise next generation leaders in Korean American immigrant church.
Must be a graduate of an M.Div degree from accredited seminary
Must be an ordained minister
Must have 3 years or more experience as an ordained minister and must have a good reputation.
Must be proficient both in Korean and English
Must be able to work legally in the U.S.
Must have a vision to work in team ministry on preaching, Christian education, evangelism and shepherding.
Required Application Documents:
- Statement of Faith
- Proof of ordination
- Proof of seminary graduation
- Four References (2 pastors and 2 lay persons in the church; please provide the contact information)
- Three recent sermon video recordings
- Written plan of ministry on the topic of your experience of team ministry and vision; your view of church in this generation; your view on the role(s) of ministers in the generation; your gift(s) of ministry; your vision and experience on next generation for the immigrant church.
Maryland Christian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD
Description of Organization
We are a non-denominational Korean-American ethnic church composed of about 40-45 members located in Lutherville, Maryland. We desire to make disciples of Jesus to renew the greater Baltimore regions with the Gospel message.Contact Via Email