The Kennedy Covenant Church is seeking a Lead Pastor who has been gripped by the Gospel, is in love with Christ, and is submissive to God’s infallible Word. We desire someone whose joy and satisfaction lie in seeing God’s glory advanced through a pastoral role of leading, teaching, training, and equipping others for the work of the ministry. (Eph 4:11-14, 2 Timothy 2:2, 2 Tim. 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-10).
- A willingness to affirm the 5 Core Values of KCC, and work with leaders to further communicate and extend them into our lives together (see attached page) in church and community.
- Effectively communicates as a preacher/teacher, ensuring that a biblically based message of significance is delivered, with an eye toward real world application.
- Seeks and promotes prayer as a priority, both personally and in the life of the church.
- Provides effective leadership and team building to volunteer leaders through facilitating and equipping effective ministries in the church and community.
- Actively disciples and mentors individuals as Christ did with His disciples.
- Preforms other duties including meetings, weddings, funerals, holiday events, counseling, and personal visitation for the church family.
Evangelical Covenant Church of Kennedy
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
As a church family, we are committed to investing in one another and bringing out the best in each other—and that includes our pastor. From helping fund learning experiences—to building substantial levels of rest/recharge into the job description—to consistent prayer support; it is our desire to encourage the long-term equipping and support of KCC’s future pastor.Apply Online Contact Via Email