Report Writer, Mental Health
Primary Job Function:
- Synthesizes the findings and diagnostic conclusions generated by a Licensed Psychologist from testing/assessment and presents them in a cohesive and comprehensive neuropsychological report to be used in a wide variety of therapeutic interventions.
- Works closely with the psychologist and psychometrist (on a treatment team) in a private practice setting assisting a diverse (in terms of age, SES, ethnicity and presenting concern) range of clients.
- Flexible hours; 95% remote (work from home).
- Work ranges from 20-35 hours per week, averaging approximately 30 hours/week. Open to splitting work between two report writers.
- Works closely with the psychologist and psychometrist (on a treatment team) to produce comprehensive reports, which are used to coordinate treatment interventions with schools, psychiatrists, counselors, primary care physicians and parents.
- Negotiable, based upon experience and demonstrated proficiency
- Teachable – willingness to receive feedback and to implement changes as appropriate.
- Superior writing skills – demonstrated proficiency in technical writing that conveys a rare blend of warmth and precision
- Organized – strong ability to plan ahead and the ability to meet deadlines
- Mental Health Fluent – familiarity with DSM-5/ICD-10 diagnostic nomenclature
- Excellent communicator – straightforward, clear and precise in communicating with team
- Team Player – able to work well with others as well as independently
Genesis Clincal Services
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Christian owned neuropsychological testing practice serving children of all ages as well as adults.Contact Via Email