Are you energized by meeting people -by phone and in person- and creating a welcoming presence in an office environment?
Do you believe in multitasking? And enjoy working as part of a team to meet goals and deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking an energetic, detail-oriented person to serve as Receptionist. For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire contact the HR team for the job description (email@example.com).
What does a normal work day look like?
- This role serves as Pioneers’ ambassador of first impressions on guests and callers to our main offices;
- handles clerical and electronic filing duties;
- directs incoming communication including phone calls and online customer service;
- supports with online orders, book sales, supplies, merchandise sales and monthly finance reports;
- supports with Transportation to and from airport for guests and staff (to include possible weekend hours);
- supports with mailroom and shipping tasks;
- and handles light custodial duties to create a welcoming atmosphere.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family;
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family;
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans; and
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays
- This role averages 40 hours a week.
- Schedules can vary based on the fluctuating needs of the Office Services team, with hours ranging within 7:00 am – 6:30 pm.
- Work is based in the Orlando, FL office in Lake Nona
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- strong interpersonal skills with excellent ability to interact with people in a positive, courteous and professional manner;
- ability to multi-task and prioritize work responsibilities;
- keen eye for detail;
- teachable spirit with an eager readiness to serve;
- high school diploma or GED;
- and a valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups. For 40 years, our passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ.
Please note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and EPPA.
As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee. All positions require evidence of a personal faith commitment to Jesus Christ and identification with a local church. See our Statement of Faith and Core Values.Apply Online Contact Via Email