The receptionist works under the supervision of the Director of Operations for the Jackson campus. Jackson is the host campus to receive and forward incoming calls for all campuses to the proper extensions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Forwards incoming calls for all campuses to the proper extensions.
- Welcomes and directs visitors for the Jackson campus.
- Manages the security gate during the day hours.
- Receives and distributes FedEx packages; prepares and delivers FedEx packages to pick up locations as needed.
- Manages the campus vehicle insurance and check-out systems.
- Maintains information pertinent to campus events and schedules.
- Receives office supply orders from staff and faculty and submits the orders each Thursday.
- Assists the Development Department as needed and proofreads the “Ministry and Leadership” magazine.
- Assists the Payroll and Benefits Administrator as needed.
- Fulfills other administrative duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
Hours and Benefits
The receptionist position is handled by two part-time employees working 4.5 hours each day Monday-Friday.
Reformed Theological Seminary
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
The purpose of RTS is to serve the church in all branches of evangelical Christianity, especially the Presbyterian and Reformed family, by preparing its leaders, with a priority on pastors, and including missionaries, educators, counselors, and others through a program of theological education on the graduate level, based upon the authority of the inerrant Word of God, the sixty-six books of the Bible, and committed to the Reformed faith as set forth in the Westminster Confession of Faith and the Larger and Shorter Catechisms as accepted by the Presbyterian Church in the United States of America as its standard of doctrine at its first General Assembly in 1789.Contact Via Email