Project and Web Content Coordinator
White Horse, Inc. (“WHI”) is seeking a passionate and motivated Project and Web Content Coordinator to work collaboratively to oversee and execute plans for the ongoing development of our organization’s websites, projects, and initiatives which serve to “Get the Gospel Right, and Get the Gospel Out” to our various audiences. The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator, skilled in website maintenance with experience as an organized, team-oriented, and successful project coordinator.
Key Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Project Coordinator (50%) will be responsible to:
- Develop, track, and maintain the WHI corporate calendar of projects, schedules, and assignments.
- Organize Director meeting agendas, reports, and metrics.
- Document and follow-up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Maintain organization’s R.A.C.I chart.
- Research and train the organization’s staff on tools and integrations for project management, efficiency, and reporting.
- Manage the architecture of the organization’s cloud-based documents system for organizational needs, goals, and for stakeholders’ benefit.
The Web Content Coordinator (50%) will be responsible to:
- Coordinate and manage day-to-day web content for all WHI websites, serving as the gatekeeper for submitted content, solutions, and create landing pages in order to facilitate an exceptional user experience.
- Maintain a uniform digital voice for WHI websites and the online presence.
- Ensure digital content reflects branding standards and accomplishes organizational goals.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements of White Horse Inc web assets.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to develop, track, and implement web strategies to meet established organizational and initiative objectives.
- Collaborate with editors and brand managers to ensure postings occur on schedule using project management software to monitor web projects.
- Maintain and implement back-end e-commerce site functions – be a super-user!
- Interface with site developers and graphic designers to optimize the user experience.
- Stay up-to-date on web analytics, social media trends, and emerging communication platforms. Report analytics from all websites and social media platforms.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions, absent undue hardship.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Qualifications & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Communications, Business, or Computer Science is preferred.
- Previous experience in web content management.
- Project management experience a plus.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Adobe Creative Suite, and InDesign a plus.
- Technical digital marketing background; coding/HTML familiarity a plus.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and people skills.
- Strong attention to detail essential as well as the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize work.
- Decisive with good judgment. Must be able to work effectively with a high level of autonomy and minimal direct oversight.
- Willingness to learn new technology and marketing methods.
- Ability to perform as both a strategic thinker and tactical planner; reporting on data and analyzing it to take action.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity in relation to information and documentation.
- Microsoft Office experience with strong word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Conduct personal and professional behavior according to biblical values and the biblical lifestyle upheld by WHI.
Applicants must be a member in good standing of an evangelical church and willing to affirm one of the following: Belgic Confession, Westminster Confession of Faith, Book of Concord, 39 Articles, or the London Confession of Faith. A letter of recommendation from the current pastor will be required.
Applicants must be in agreement with the vision and mission of White Horse Inn (https://www.whitehorseinn.org/about-us/).
Interested applicants: We welcome your letter of interest and resume at email@example.com
White Horse, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strictly adheres to a policy of nondiscrimination without regard to race, color, sex, handicap, or national origin. All reasonable efforts will be made to protect the confidentiality of the candidates.
White Horse, Inc.
Contact Name & Contact Info
San Diego, CA
Description of Organization
MISSION OF WHITE HORSE, INC.
White Horse, Inc. (www.whitehorseinn.org, www.corechristianity.com) is a multimedia catalyst for reformation. We believe that each generation must rediscover and apply the gospel to their own time. We long to see a second reformation take hold of our churches and return them to the God-honoring, Christ-centered, Spirit-wrought places of worship they should be. Over the past thirty years, we’ve grown more hopeful that such a reformation is possible. So, we’re putting our time and resources to work toward one. Our mission is to help Christians “know what they believe and why they believe it” through conversational theology. The conversations take place in talk show, magazine, event, book, blog and social media formats. Our vision is to see a modern reformation in our churches through a rediscovery of God, the gospel, and the classic Christian confessions proclaimed during the sixteenth-century Reformation. More than just a talk show and a magazine, White Horse Inn is a conversation for reformation. C. S. Lewis famously remarked that “mere Christianity” is like a hallway. In this hallway, real conversations between Christians of different convictions can begin and develop over time as we emerge from these various rooms to speak of Christ and his gospel to one another. For thirty years, White Horse Inn has hosted this conversation both on the radio (White Horse Inn, Core Christianity), in-person, online, and in print (Modern Reformation) in the spirit of that great hallway of “mere Christianity,” sharing and articulating the rich resources of the Reformation.
Come and join our fun and talented team at the White Horse Inn and help us get the gospel out!Contact Via Email