- Serve as a leader in a stable, well-respected, not-for-profit, international religious training and publishing organization based in St. Louis County.
- Contribute as a member of Stephen Ministries’ program development and delivery team. Members of the team are variously involved in the planning, research, writing, editing, management, production, and presentation and delivery of our programs.
- Work will be accomplished primarily at the Stephen Ministries Center in St. Louis, Missouri, with occasional travel possible.
- Bachelor’s degree (master’s level a plus) with a strong academic record
- Skilled in using a variety of current technology
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work well in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in writing, editing, and one or more of the following areas:
- Project management
- Supervising staff
- Training or teaching, either online or in person
Program staff serve on a team that writes, edits, and delivers online and live training presentations, books, manuals, publicity materials, and other resources. In addition, based on their individual gifts, strengths, experience, and interests, as well as the mission and needs of the organization, program staff may:
- Serve as a project manager for research, product development, or publicity efforts.
- Serve as a book marketing coordinator or marketing team member.
- Work with or manage elements of the customer service team, market research team, or consultation staff, supervising one or more staff members.
- Provide consultation by phone with Stephen Ministry congregations.
- Participate as a teacher/trainer or technical assistant for an online, interactive, and immersive training program for church leaders.
- Teach at future workshops and other live events.
Join Our Team
To apply, submit a résumé and cover letter in standard business letter format using one of the following options. Please include academic information, including grades and test scores at all levels. For more information, call us at 314-428-2600 or visit www.stephenministries.org/careers.
Apply by mail:
Attn: Human Resources
2045 Innerbelt Business Center Dr
Saint Louis, MO 63114
Apply by email:
Apply by fax:
Contact Name & Contact Info
St. Louis, MO
Description of Organization
At Stephen Ministries, we equip people for ministry.
Stephen Ministries is a non-profit Christian educational organization that writes, develops, and distributes books and training resources, as well as providing live, interactive online ministry training on topics related to Christian caregiving. Located in Saint Louis, Missouri, we offer high-quality resources for providing Christ-centered care to individuals, congregations, and other organizations around the world.
We’re a friendly, passionate team of Christians committed to our mission of helping make ministry happen—and we’re looking for intelligent, talented people to join us!
At Stephen Ministries, we like to say that we hire people, not positions. That means we don’t just plug staff into preset roles; instead, we work with each team member to identify their gifts, talents, and skills—and then build a position for them.
If you’re interested in learning more about who we are, what we do, and how to join us in our mission, let’s talk!