- Serve as a leader for a stable, well-respected not-for-profit religious training and publishing organization in St. Louis County.
- Contribute as a member of Stephen Ministries’ program development and delivery team and grow into a leadership role.
- Work will be accomplished primarily at the Stephen Ministries Center in St. Louis, Missouri, with occasional travel possible.
Program staff serve on a team that writes and edits training presentations, books, manuals, publicity materials, and other resources. In addition, based on their individual gifts, strengths, experience, and interests, as well as the mission of the organization, program staff may:
- Serve as a project manager for specific product development or publicity efforts.
- Serve as a book marketing coordinator or marketing team member.
- Work with or manage element of the customer service team, market research team, or consultation staff, supervising one or more staff members.
- Provide consultation by phone with Stephen Ministry congregations.
- Direct two or more one-week training courses conducted by Stephen Ministries in various U.S. cities each year—supervising a conference team, teaching sessions, interacting with and assisting participants, and coordinating with hotel staff and other vendors.
- Teach at introductory workshops throughout the country, introducing people to Stephen Ministry training.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree (master’s level degree a plus) and excellent academic record
- Skilled in using current technology
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency in writing, editing, and one or more of the following areas:
- Project management
- Supervising staff
- Presenting and speaking
Contact Name & Contact Info
St. Louis, MO
Description of Organization
Stephen Ministries is an independent, not-for-profit Christian organization, founded in 1975 and based in St. Louis, Missouri.Apply Online Contact Via Email