Professor of New Testament at RTS Orlando
Reformed Theological Seminary in Orlando invites applications and nominations for a full-time faculty appointment ideally at the rank of Associate or Full Professor of New Testament. The Search Committee will begin its work immediately to fill this position. While specialties and competences can vary, teaching and research regarding the Pauline Epistles will be a priority.
The qualified candidate will:
- have a PhD in New Testament.
- possess teaching experience.
- show evidence of a significant scholarly program.
- demonstrate a concern for and experience in ministry in the church.
- desire a collaborative and unified pedagogical relationship with fellow RTS faculty.
- be committed to the Reformed faith as expressed in the Westminster Standards.
- be a member in good standing at a confessionally Reformed church.
Some combination of other qualifications may mark out exceptional candidates, such as:
- teaching ability in adjacent fields.
- other vocational ministry experience.
- administrative experience.
We especially encourage ethnic minority candidates to apply.
Reformed Theological Seminary, Orlando
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
RTS is a Reformed, confessional, seminary with a commitment to Biblical fidelity, confessional integrity, academic excellence, and spiritual growth. The mission of Reformed Theological Seminary is to serve the Church by preparing its leaders, through a program of graduate theological education, based upon the authority of the inerrant Word of God, and committed to the Reformed Faith.Contact Via Email