Are you a well-organized, positive teammate with initiative and a passion to serve?
Do you have an accounting degree and 2-3 years of experience?
Pioneers is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant to serve alongside the Finance team. The person in this role will focus on financial compliance, state and local taxes, expense reports and other projects.
Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time position working 40 hours per week during Monday-Friday office hours. Salary will be commensurate with experience and role. For more information about the role including physical demands, inquire for the job description at email@example.com To apply: visit www.pioneers.org/careers or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What does a normal work month look like?
- reviewing and posting Expense Reports;
- completing State and local withholding taxes;
- providing assistance to the Financial Compliance Accountant;
- fixed Asset Accounting;
- performing tax research as needed;
- assisting with a transition to a new expense report system;
- and other projects as assigned.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting;
- strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices;
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel;
- a keen eye for detail;
- a systems-minded approach;
- and ability to work in an increasingly digital and paperless environment.
Preferred skills and experience include:
- 2-3 years accounting experience in a business or non-profit organization;
- experience with integrated financial applications;
- experience with payroll and/or payroll tax administration
- experience in a cost accounting environment;
- fixed asset accounting;
- and familiarity with a report writer.
Contact Name & Contact Info
Lake Nona/Orlando, FL
Description of Organization
For more than 35 years, Pioneers’ passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups.
Follow the application instructions under the position description at http://www.pioneers.org/careers or contact email@example.com.