Payroll Specialist—(Full-time, paid position)
Are you a well-organized individual familiar with payroll programs or integrated accounting software?
Are you a positive and dedicated teammate that enjoys reaching goals and meeting deadlines?
Pioneers is seeking a detail-oriented Payroll Specialist to join our Finance team.
Based in the Pioneers USA headquarters in Lake Nona, in southeast Orlando near the international airport, this is a full-time position working 40 hours per week during Monday-Friday office hours.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and role. For more information about the role including physical demands, contact our HR team for a copy of the job description.
What does a normal work day look like?
- make careful updates to employee payroll cards;
- prepare payroll liability reconciliations;
- provide backup support for payroll as needed;
- and work as a part of a team to reach shared goals.
Benefits of this full-time position include:
- fully-paid high deductible health plan for employee and family
- fully-paid life insurance policy for employee and family
- optional dental, life insurance, HSA and FSA, and retirement plans
- annual vacation and sick time, plus 12 holidays.
Follow the application instructions under the position description at http://www.pioneers.org/careers or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key qualifications we’re looking for:
- firm commitment to Pioneers’ statement of faith, core values and mission;
- Associates degree in accounting or 1-2 years of experience in payroll processing or 2-4 years of other accounting experience;
- extreme attention to detail with good math and problem solving skills;
- ability to work in an increasingly digital and paperless environment;
- good written and verbal communication skills;
- intermediate computer skills, including Excel, Word, and Adobe Acrobat;
- and a proactive, positive, teamwork attitude.
Full-Time or Part-Time
Contact Name & Contact Info
Lake Nona/Orlando, FL
Description of Organization
For more than 35 years, Pioneers’ passion has been to see God glorified among those who are physically and spiritually isolated from the gospel of Jesus Christ. Pioneers is an international movement that partners with local churches to send teams to make disciples among unreached people groups.
Pioneers seeks to make employment decisions, including decisions concerning hiring, transfers, promotions, compensation, discharge, and other terms and conditions of employment, in accordance with applicable federal and state employment discrimination laws and regulations, including EEO, FMLA, and EPPA. As a religious organization, Pioneers is entitled to make employment decisions, including hiring decisions, on the basis of religious beliefs and practice of the applicant or employee. All positions require evidence of a personal faith commitment to Jesus Christ and identification with a local church. Applicants must be eligible to work in the United States.