Patient Process Manager
We are looking for the right person for our fast-paced environment for a Patient Process Manager to support functions related to activities and operations of ThriVe® Orlando Women’s Healthcare.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Patient Process staffing and volunteer acquisition, training, and retention
- Ensure quality control is maintained for patient care through ongoing training and feedback
- Professional development of staff and volunteers within the FOCUS Patient Process
- Maintain knowledge of all patient-related situations, through frequent communications with staff and volunteers
- Oversee and maintain the Aspire Parenting Program
- Other Responsibilities
- Attend Staff meetings and events
- Serve as Shift Supervisor in absence of Patient Services Director
- Serve as Patient Advocate as required
- Answer patient phone calls as needed
Bilingual a plus
Character: professional; discrete; organized; dependable; self-motivated; compassionate; flexible
Skill: Supervision; multi-tasking ability a must; strong Microsoft Office Suite skills; clear, concise writing ability; excellent phone communication; filing and organizational skills.
Thrive Orlando Women's Clinic
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Thrive Orlando is a Christ-centered medical clinic that equips people facing an unplanned pregnancy to make life-affirming decsions.
We offer no-cost pregnancy tests, ultrasounds, STD testing and treatment, pregnancy options education in a professional, respectful, compassionate environment. We seek to offer the Gospel with 100% of our patients.Contact Via Email