Pastor or Director of Student Ministries
General Responsibilities Include:
1. Participate in the worshiping community of Central Presbyterian Church (CPC}, taking part in the means of grace.
2. Work with the Director of Family Ministries to develop a strategic ministry plan that supports and aligns with the mission and core values of CPC.
3. Work with the Student Ministry staff, volunteers, and families to champion a culture that values and encourages connecting, equipping, and outreach.
4. Oversee all plans and practices for the spiritual formation of our students.
5. Oversee all Student Ministry’s outreach and community-building efforts.
Spiritual Qualifications: Candidate possesses a personal faith in Jesus Christ, is Reformed in theological convictions and practice, and has a sense of call for student ministry.
Leadership Qualifications: Candidate possesses previous experience and skill as a servant leader, teacher, and/or mentor of students in ministry. Candidate has ability to motivate, lead, and train ministry staff, volunteers, and interns.
Personal Qualifications: Candidate is relationship-oriented, exhibits a high degree of personal integrity, and demonstrates sound judgment and maturity.
Applicants please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to Karen Brown,
email@example.com for consideration.
Central Presbyterian Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian - Other
Description of Organization
Central Presbyterian Church (CPC) is looking for a Pastor or Director of Student Ministries (DSM} who will, in partnership with parents and families, shepherd students, grades 6 through 12, in living out their identity as members of the Body of Christ.
Both ordained and non-ordained applicants will be considered. The Director of Student Ministries directly supervises the Student Ministry staff team and provides oversight to ministry volunteers. The DSM reports to the Director of Family Ministry, with accountability to the Family Ministry Center, Pastoral Staff, and Session. This is a full-time salaried position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Minimum of a bachelor's degree, advanced degree preferred. Biblically and theologically trained.Apply Online Contact Via Email