Part-time Ask Ligonier Agent – Remote
Are you passionate about fielding and answering biblical and theological inquiries from a variety of worldviews? Are you an attentive individual with proficient and growing knowledge of Scripture and Reformed theology? If so, you may be a great fit for our team. We are looking for a part-time agent to respond promptly, winsomely, and accurately to Ask Ligonier inquiries through chat, email, and/or other social media platforms. If you are committed to helping others attain a clearer understanding of God’s Word through this global outreach, we would love to hear from you.
Qualified candidates will spend their time quickly and effectively building rapport, managing a wide scope of theological questions, and interacting professionally with each person using an online interface. This position may provide the opportunity to work remotely.
- Affirm a commitment to Reformed theology and affirm Ligonier Ministries’ Extended Statement of Faith
- Respond to inquiries in a professional, empathetic, human voice, representing Ligonier in all interactions
- Communicate effectively and clearly
- Ask relevant, clarifying questions to determine the nuances and/or root of an inquiry
- Have achieved a deeper and higher theological understanding through formal education
- Have a professional and friendly attitude with a proven ability to quickly develop a rapport
- Be a member in good standing of a Reformed church
- Have the ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Be familiar with the internet and using digital content
- Be able to type 30 wpm+
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is preferred but not required
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Ligonier Ministries is an international Christian discipleship organization founded by theologian Dr. R. C. Sproul in 1971 to equip Christians to articulate what they believe and why they believe it, how to live it, and how to share it. Proclaiming God's holiness is central to our purpose. Headquartered in Sanford, FL, we currently have over 150 employees serving our constituents around the world.
Ligonier offers a competitive benefits package for full-time employees including medical, dental, 401(k) after meeting eligibility, and Paid Time Off.Apply Online Contact Via Email