National Director Graduate International Student Ministry
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship’s Graduate & Faculty Ministries (GFM) is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of National Director of Graduate International Student Ministry, who will lead the national development of International Student Ministries (ISM) among graduate students and faculty.
InterVarsity is looking for candidates with a proven track record in cross-cultural ministry, influence leadership, and strategic thinking. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who loves to cast vision and can work with campus staff and directors spread across the country. This person should have prior Christian leadership experience with outstanding interpersonal skills and a willingness to raise personal ministry support.
To get a sense of the breadth of our ministry with graduate and professional students and faculty, full position description, core competencies, to complete the GFM Initial Interest Form and to email your resume or C.V. please visit our site.
- A deep appreciation for and understanding of international graduate students, faculty, and the academy
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred
- Bridge-building skills and cross-cultural communication fluency required
- A minimum of two years (five years preferred) of experience with international student ministry and at least one short-term mission experience required; or comparable working/living abroad experience
- Two years or more of experience with GFM preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead, organize, support and encourage
- Proven track record in casting vision and strategic thinking
- Willingness to collaborate with others to achieve goals.
InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
InterVarsity’s Graduate & Faculty Ministries (GFM) works with graduate student chapters and/or faculty communities. Campus Staff Ministers are assigned to one or more campuses. We are hiring women and men who love the university, its ideas and people, value the life of the mind, care about leading a life which integrates studies, work and faith, and are willing to raise money from donors. Staff may work full-time or part-time in a paid or volunteer position. We love what we do! We find our work challenging, meaningful, strategic, and rewarding.Apply Online Contact Via Email