Mulitple Teacher Openings
Responsible for teaching students. The teacher will prayerfully guide, direct, and assist students to learn attitudes, skills, and content that will contribute to their development as mature, effective, and responsible servant leaders with a Biblical Christian Worldview.
Successful teachers at Sekolah Pelita Harapan (SPH) have the following characteristics:
- Commitment to grow and mature in their personal relationship with Christ
- Willingness to engage and contribute to the spiritual life at SPH
- Effective communicators and collaborators with students, parents, and colleagues
- Natural mentors and motivators of students
- Self-starters, flexible, and eager to teach and learn
- Curious learners, seeking to offer their best efforts, focus, and talents to their students and colleagues daily
- Passionate about developing student potential beyond the walls of the traditional classroom
Sekolah Pelita Harapan, Indonesia
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
Our vision of True Knowledge, Faith in Christ, and Godly Character sets out our goals for our students – that they may come to understand that all Truth emanates from God the Creator and Sustainer and is to be found ultimately in a relationship with Jesus Christ, His Son, and our Savior. The end result of the acceptance of these truths is the development of godly character as one made in the image of God.
We aim to achieve this goal by focusing on Christ as the preeminent One in God’s plan of redemption in the world’s restoration from its brokenness. We want our students to be people of influence and action in the world, well-equipped to engage positively wherever they may serve.
We are grounded in an Evangelical, Reformed theology that seeks truth wherever it may be found and recognizes that all truth is God’s. The International Baccalaureate and Cambridge programs – within a biblical worldview – allow us to develop mature, thinking students who are committed to life-long learning, able to utilize inquiry to search out the truth.
We enroll people of all faiths. Our faculty and staff are committed to serving families with a quality education in a holistic approach that helps young people develop their God-given potential, equipping them for further study anywhere in the world.Apply Online Contact Via Email