Ministry Administrator of Operations
1. Provides administrative support to Director of Operations & Operations staff.
- Answer and field all phone calls for Operations department
- Maintain an updated contact list of vendors with whom we have relationships
- Schedule appointments for Operations
- Open and screen mail for Operations
- Write Ops correspondence and reports
- Set up and maintain filing system for Ops
- Meet and greet appointments for the Director of Operations, as needed
- Handle work order requests for housekeeping and maintenance
- Function as the point person for the church & school maintenance and housekeeping needs
2. General Operations office administration
- Order and maintain all office supplies
- Keep vacation calendar current by soliciting input from the Operations staff
3. General financial responsibilities
- Prepare invoices and check requests with account numbers and purchase orders as required for signature of Director of Operations and processing by Finance Department
4. Maintains calendar of facilities for on-campus events
- Utilizes FMX to maintain event booking and assist with the details of event planning.
- Update housekeeping and maintenance staff daily so that they will be able to adjust their work schedules and facility lock-up schedules accordingly.
- Distribute calendars to other staff, as appropriate
- Serve as liaison between Wedding Director and other staff in scheduling and planning for use of facilities for weddings and funerals
- Communicate with those planning events on campus as to entry, set-up, and other details pursuant to event
- Prepare contract for groups with events on campus
5. Building Security administrative support
- Utilize the key database to track all keys and secure cards distributed
- Photo ID administration – take pictures and prepare laminated photo ID’s for all staff and teachers.
6. Serve as liaison to other departments, as needed
- Be a communications link between other departments and Director as necessary.
- Attend weekly Admin meetings with scheduling calendar
- Represent Christ Covenant Church and the interface with vendors throughout the campus
7. Support for church office
- Provide backup support to the receptionist
- Committed to Jesus Christ as personal Savior and Lord
- Committed to enabling the success of the ministry of Christ Covenant Church as it pertains to Operations and facilities
- Committed to personal integrity
- Committed to prayer in all aspects of personal and professional life
This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Ability to be a self-starter and to prioritize workload
- Ability to work well with people at all levels of an organization
- Good communication skills
- Ability to liaise with volunteers, Elders, Deacons, committees, vendors, community, and staff
- Basic knowledge and the ability to learn Microsoft products
- Highly self-directed and intrinsically motivated
- Ability to handle confidential material and information in a trustworthy manner
- Ability to analyze and organize
- Good initiative and follow-through are essential.
- Previous experience in managing and organizing an office.
- Basic office skills of typing, filing, etc.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience.
Christ Covenant Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Presbyterian Church in America (PCA)
Description of Organization
Christ Covenant Church is a congregation that believes the truth of the Bible applies to all of life. That truth includes how we should worship, how our church is led. and how we should care for others as people of faith.