|Person to Contact:||Steering Team||Contact Address:||2800 Rodeo Dr
Greenville, TX 75402-3835
|Relation to Ministry:||Committee to find full-time Pastor|
|Contact Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Contact Fax:|
|Position Title: Senior Pastor|
|Is this a full-time position? Yes|
|Is this a new or previously existing position? Previously existing|
|If this is a previously existing position, why is it open?|
|Existing pastor serving as an interim.|
|Summarized description of this position (Ministry classified ad)|
|We will collect resumes until 11:59 PM CST October 3rd, 2020. Please email resumes to email@example.com
Grace Community Church (GCC) is looking for a senior pastor. GCC is about to hire an interim pastor to help during a time of transition. GCC has a strong sense of community among its members, is non-traditional, is focused on the Gospel and Grace of God, is service focused (many members happily volunteer their time), is authentic, and is wanting to grow in accountability, financial generosity, evangelism and discipleship, and continue striving towards community. The pastor would be a good communicator, be involved with the congregation in ministry activities, have a good sense of humor, be laid-back and approachable to members, committed to GCC’s fellowship, and provide sermons on most Sundays.
|What are the major responsibilities associated with this position:|
|The major responsibilities are Sunday preaching, providing vision and direction for the church, leading the staff and congregation, being in harmony with the elders in leading the flock.|
|Please describe the skills and strengths this person needs:|
|1) Preaching (Gospel Centered)
2) Speaking truth with love
3) Available to minister to congregation and staff
4) Being able to connect and build relationships
|Age Range Desired:||35 to 50|
|Ethnic Group Preference:||No Preference|
|Min Education Required:||Seminary Graduate|
|Benefits Package:||Salary and benefits package dependent upon experience and job responsibilities agreed upon.|
Clarification on the process:
- Please submit a resume, links to previous sermons, and any other information you would like to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will be collecting resumes until Oct. 3, 2020.
- No later than a couple of weeks after the collection period, the steering team will review the resume and reach out to candidates of interest, requesting they fill out an application and supply the candidate with an official list of expectations for the role.
- The steering team will be open for Zoom meetings and phone calls while filling out the application.
- After reviewing the application, the steering team will notify the candidate to request an interview or let them know if they are not a good fit.
- After interviews are complete the steering team will pass recommendations along to the church Elders. The church Elders will then conduct their own interviews based off of the recommendations and make the hiring decision.
Special Note: This job posting may be updated and parts of the process may be revised and changed throughout the next several months as we adjust to God’s direction and plan. Resumes that are provided after Oct. 3, 2020 may be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
Grace Community Church
Contact Name & Contact Info
Description of Organization
|Church Name:||Grace Community Church|
|Address:||2800 Rodeo Dr
Greenville, TX 75402-3835
|Average Annual Budget:||$322,000|
|Church Government:||Elder Led|
|Worship Center Capacity:||315|
|Community Type:||Small City|
|More Info about Location:|
|Mission / Statement of Belief:|